BOOTScraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod And Admin Application

4 posters

Go down

Mod And Admin Application Empty Mod And Admin Application

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:14 pm

If you are interested in becoming an admin or a mod on the server you must 1) play on it reguraly (enough to where me or one of the other admins recognizes you) 2) fill out these questions and 3) tell one of the admins that you have posted a request to become an admin or mod.

Do you want to be an Admin or Mod:
IGN:

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://boots.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Mod And Admin Application Empty Mod Application

Post  Evilimmortal Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Do i want to be a admin or mod: i would prefer admin because i like to keep things straightened out etc.
in-game name: Evilimmortal

Evilimmortal

Back to top Go down

Mod And Admin Application Empty Application

Post  Scuni Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:00 pm

Do you want to be an Admin or Mod?: I would prefer Admin, as I would make a definite impact to the server and players. I own my owner server, IronCraft, this server is now in construction although it is a huge castle rpg survival server. I have a great amount of experience in running servers and making sure everything is working and keeping players in line. I am taking a few C++ classes and I would say I can use the language to its full potential and create minecraft server bots, anti grief programs, anti-grief bots etc... I will be on the server everyday, if elected to be Admin, for an average of 4+ hours. Due to spring break coming up I am able to increase that to as many hours as you would like for the time being. Thank you.

Skype Name: Scuni

Scuni

Back to top Go down

Mod And Admin Application Empty Yeah.

Post  CaliburNinja Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Do you want to be an Admin or Mod: Well, I have nothing else better to do. You already know me anyways (~Pinkie). If I was an Admin, I could do a lot for the server. Honestly? To me, it doesn't matter if I get admin or not. Bootscraft is still a great place to play in. Anyways, yeah. I build amazing stuff and I have over 2 years of server experience, as well as owning my own popular server back in the day. See you, Boots.
FOREEEEVER

CaliburNinja

http://anypony.com

Back to top Go down

Mod And Admin Application Empty Mod Application.

Post  aaronva Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Do you want to be an Admin or Mod:I would like to be either, you decide by how well my app is.
IGN: My IGN is aaronva

WHY I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A POSITION: I would like to have a position because I think I could really help this server out, in any way possible. With plugins, and anything to do around the server. I think I could deserve a position because I am a nice guy, and I will enforce the rules well, help the community, and be nice. I can also help build, and help people around the server.

I hope you choose me!
-Ben Groot (aaronva)

aaronva

Back to top Go down

Mod And Admin Application Empty admin

Post  brannybo Wed May 02, 2012 1:55 pm

i dont have skype i play on the server everyday and most nights i am 18 and played mnecraft alot i use appropiate language and answer players questions and treat players fairly! i would love to be admin and help out ur server and i respect staff and i respect the owner.My in game name is brannyboy1000 and would like to be admin.

brannybo

Back to top Go down

Mod And Admin Application Empty Re: Mod And Admin Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum